CLS WORLD Compliance
- Owner is not an elected or appointed official of any government, or an employee of any government department, agency or other organization of that government, including military or paramilitary forces.
- None of CLS WORLD owners, shareholders, officers or employees are elected or appointed officials of any government, members of any relevant royal family, or employees of any government department, agency or other organization of that government, including military or paramilitary forces.
- None of CLS WORLD owner, officers or employees, have a family relationship with any current official or employee of any government or of any department, agency or of the organization of that government.
- None of CLS WORLD parties or any of its shareholders or beneficial owners make any political donations.
- There is no current or former government official, political party official or candidate for office who has any direct or indirect ownership interest in CLS WORLD.
- No officer or employee of CLS WORLD is a political party official, candidate for political office or current or former government official.
- Neither CLS WORLD, or any owner, officer or any employee of the company, has ever been debarred, ‘blacklisted’, or suspended from being allowed to work with any office of the local government on procurement issues.
- No present or former owner, officer or employee of CLS WORLD has been charged with any criminal act, or been the subject of any allegation or investigation of fraud, bribery or other corrupt activity.
- CLS WORLD was never been the defendant in a civil suit where the plaintiff alleged that the defendant had committed fraud (of any type or form) or breach of contract.
- CLS WORLD does not have any business or financial arrangements where equity is pledged as collateral or whereby there may result in a change in any portion of ownership from the configuration described above.
- CLS WORLD does not employ individuals who hold passports from Afghanistan, Burma, Belarus, China, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Sierra Leone, Cuba, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam, Venezuela, Yemen or Zimbabwe.
CLS WORLD has a written policy concerning the following:
- Code of Conduct.
- Bribery and anti-corruption.
- The giving of gifts or gratuities to government officials or government employees.
- The provision of hospitalities, such as travel expenses or entertainment, to government officials or employees.
- The hiring of current or former government officials or government employees.
For more information